Drainage Protection Systems (DPS)
is in the business of maintaining devices associated with stormwater drainage systems. Our confined-space certified technicians are qualified to perform maintenance on installed catch basin filtration systems, large underground precast concrete oil/water separators, stormwater interceptors and urban water runoff collection structures of all sorts. Our program will eliminate guesswork, record keeping, or billing on the part of our customers. Plus, DPS assumes all responsibility for the disposal of, as per EPA standard, all contaminants and exposed materials recovered during the maintenance process. In short, our knowledgeable staff and highly qualified technicians relieve the landowner of the worries of installation and maintenance of compliant systems.
If you have a stormwater system installed, you have to maintain it!
Federal, State and local regulations and insurance companies require that installed stormwater systems be maintained and serviced on a regular basis. This is to ensure that the systems perform their task of removing harmful contaminants from urban runoff prior to their entry into our water resources. DPS can help you keep your system operating efficiently and thereby keep you in compliance.
Please contact us today to discuss a program that best suits your needs.
Avoid unnecessary and costly fines
Owners of properly installed filtration systems that meet the EPA Clean Water Act’s criterion of BAT (Best Available Technology) for prevention of pollution from stormwater runoff are not immune to fines! The most sophisticated equipment is only good as the associated maintenance program. DPS offers an all-inclusive Preventative Maintenance Program that will ensure that the owner remains in compliance; but, more importantly, that the installed system is efficiently performing it’s function and doing it’s part to clean up the environment.
DPS will issue a certificate of compliance
Upon completion of each maintenance service, DPS will issue a Certificate of Compliance to the landowner or manager of their records. This provides notice to the responsible person that the system is being maintained.
Storm Drain Maintenance programs to fit every situation
Let DPS help you:
- Comply with City, State and Federal EPA stormwater runoff mandates
- Avoid costly fines
- Clean up the environment
DPS will perform the following services
- Provide a customized Preventative Maintenance Program to fit the particular system and needs, which complies with BAT and BMP criteria. At a minimum the Program will include:
1. A review of the installed system and recommendations for future systems.
2. A mutually agreed upon contract which will detail the frequency, the scope and the cost of the program.
- Perform periodic maintenance of the system by certified and highly qualified technicians, as per the agreement.
- Disposal of the contaminated filter, media, and exposed material from the site in accordance with EPA standards.
- At the conclusion of each maintenance service, furnish a Certificate of Compliance to the landowner or manager.
- Maintain records of each installation and each maintenance service.
DPS is fully insured
To protect its customers, DPS carries liability and pollution coverage.
Confined Space Certified Technicians
Entry into underground oil/water seperators interceptors, etc., requires properly equipped personnel that are trained and certified in confined space operations. All DPS Technicians are confined space certified.